I've got a new do. I found three pictures and let Ara and the kids choose. Today when I got to work I discovered my new haircut is just like a co-workers. The patients already have a hard time telling us apart. I immediately ran to my office and called Ara to tell him he was dead meat. He said, "Good, you all look like old ladies now" and maniacally laughed. Guess who's gonna get a maniacal laugh when he suggests something later on tonight. Actually my hair does look way better than before.
You know the people we all make fun of that walk out of 7-11 with a diet drink and candy. I've turned into one of those. But I'm wearing shoes and have all my teeth. A frumpy slightly chubby gal buying a diet soda with king size candy bar. Not because I think the diet drink will help me slim down, but because I don't want to waste calories on full sugar Pepsi so I can squeeze in more chocolate.
This poster child of the frugal woman is scheduled for a manicure tomorrow (only because my boss gave me a gift certificate). Plus I've started crocheting and knitting again and my scruffy hands keep snagging on the yarn. I hate lotion. Therefore my skin is rebelling and acting out by cracking and itching. So I've turned into one of those frumpy slightly chubby gals with yarn crafts and dry cuticles. But I'm hidden in my house and not at the bingo hall with my yarn and dabbers. But that might be next on the agenda of things to do.
WIS, WWA | kombucha girl
2 days ago
1 comment:
Your not frumpy or chubby so hush your mouth. I think you should dye your hair red so then you can look like the boss and start bossing us around.
Oh and Bingo? I secretly want to go play at a big bingo hall and take along my old troll dolls for good luck.
Post a Comment