I'm Done. I quit. It's 6:00 and my boys are driving me crazy. Omlets aren't good enough...fix a box mac and cheese....I've got one of those awful headaches behind my left eye and I'm convinced that eating will make it go away. So I had my diet pepsi, and king size m&m's and then ate a baggie of leftover lunch from Andi and then half a package of keebler grasshoppers and then tore into a bag of potato chips while making omlets and potatoe pancakes for dinner. Can we say bloated? Neither boy ate, Andi and Ara spit theirs and devored it...they obviously didn't eat chips while dinner was cooking. Cole whined until I boiled some water and made mac n' cheese. I heard spoons clinking on bowls so I think the boys found the pan of mac n' cheese on the stove. Because I feel so fat, I decided to tweeze my eyebrows and bleach my moustache. Pretty. So now I am fat, tweezed and bleached and ready to tackle the flannel sheets for some good ZZZ's.
1 comment:
:) Okay. An omelet sounds good to me.
Post a Comment