Thursday, February 12, 2009

Is it Friday yet?

Guess who pretended her hands were broke this morning so the boys would get their own breakfast and pack their own lunch? Cole asked, "What's wrong with your hands?" I told him I got a manicure on tuesday and didn't want to ruin it. He looked at me like I was a freaking retard, but stepped up to the plate and got out the door in time. We're now averaging 2 days a week of making the bus. Huge improvement. And he is getting up without as much drama.


Andrea decided to be difficult and slow today. Can't win with all three. Jake is talking to me again. Last night no one was happy with his behavior and we all just avoided each other instead of arguing at 9:30 before bed. Actually that's not completely true. We had already argued through text messaging at 8:30 so he knew he was in deep doo-doo by the time he came home. This morning, I told him he wasn't hanging out with friends after school today....so that means he will probably come home late.


Ara called and needed me to locate his PF50 (govn't personnel form) because he got THE CALL today! I haven't heard any details. I'm sure he'll call when he can talk. Last month he applied for a DOE job (dept. of energy). It would be a lateral move (no step increase) but it's in the OSHA field and a break away from the aviation mayhem he's been in for 18 years. So Friday the 13th he goes in to refinance our house and put some more money in our pockets and then today he got a call. Exciting. Now maybe he will calm down.

2 comments:

The Letteer Family said...

I guess teens can be kind of difficult at times, huh? Hmmm, something to look forward to.

The Letteer Family said...

I know it's always exciting though. :)