We saw Fireproof. I must admit it started out pretty cheesy. All the female actresses had not so great acting abilities. Curt Cameron is still a heartthrob and that made the movie more tolerable. Since Ara and I aren't all too religious it was a bit goddie for us. We did identify with a lot of the marriage issues as all couples do. But since I've already dumped several hundred dollars into counseling copays over the last several months I felt the movie simplified those issues. It was more about being selfless and less prideful, which of course will help any relationship and not just a marriage. But I would probably watch it again. Some of the firehouse scenes were a hoot.
Signed and sealed, Ara did the paperwork to refinance today. Today of all days. Closing is on March 9th.
WIS, WWA | Hello, Chiquita
1 day ago
1 comment:
Yes, the acting wasn't all that great, but I loved the idea of The Love Dare Book, and how if there's even a little part of you that wants to try you have to go for it. I think I told you we bought the book. I can't wait to get started!
Post a Comment