...and they all happened within a week.
1. New Socks
I was super excited to find men's sock on clearance at Target last week. Somehow ours seem to disappear between the wearing and wash. Jake, Jacob and Cole were in the computer/Jake's room hanging out with 2 playing some mario game and 1 on the computer. I wanted to surprise Cole with his new socks. For some reason my boys love the feel of new socks and gush on and on about how great that new sock feel is. I grabbed a pair from my room and sat down with the boys on the futon. I grabbed Cole's feet under the covers and tried to take his socks off to put the new ones one. It turned into a wrestling match with me grabbing and yanking on his socks and he kept pulling his feet away. I'm saying, "Stop it" and then I hear a "What the hell are you doing?" and look up and the feet I had in my hands were not Cole's, but Jacob's, the neighbor kid. I quickly mumbled, "Oh I'm sorry I thought you were Cole"and left the room laughing hysterically. All week I have heard variations and jokes on how I tried to undress the neighbor boy.
2. What do you know
Yesterday morning Cole, Jake and Ashton were hanging out in the kitchen before school waiting for the car to warm up. Jake said something, I don't even remember what now...and Cole replied with what I thought was, "Oh, like porn". I said, "Cole, What do you know about porn?" He's choking on his poptart, Ashton's eyes are the size of saucers and Jake is looking at me saying, "You are such a perv, mom". I replied, "What? I thought Cole said porn, What did he say?" Jake says, "I don't even remember now" and Ashton and Cole are just rolling in laughter.
3. Squeamish Flinching
Yesterday at work I tried to share what I thought was a funny story about something one of my sons said to me...and it involved how disgusted he was that I stunk up the house. I won't even repeat it now because of the squeamish flinches I got from two co-workers. I should have kept that one to myself.
Clearly I need to keep my hands to myself and keep my mouth shut.
WIS, WWA | kombucha girl
2 days ago
1 comment:
If I had been at work friday (like I should have, cough could, stupid treatment plans), I totally would have laughed with you on your story about stinking up the house. Your embarrassing moments are pretty darn funny though.
Post a Comment