This is me with my head out of the sand.
I'm trying new stuff and blogger is on the top of the list today.
Ara just called and wants to bring company over for dinner. Grrr. I wasn't planning on getting dressed or cooking. I don't even have any clean bras. Should I vacuum, mop, clean a bathroom? I was boycotting housework, but now my pride is in the way. Damn him.
I took some more books to the book exchange place and traded out for three more books I'll never read. Yes, I went out in public without a bra, but figured no one would notice with my big puffy coat, and I had bright orange lipstick on to draw the eyes up. just kidding. I don't own bright orange lipstick.
WIS, WWA | Hello, Chiquita
1 day ago
3 comments:
love it! im adding you to my blog roll
HAHA! That reminds me so much of myself!
I can't go braless... these girls are WAY too big even for a coat to hide. Meg you can get away with it because your overseas and it is common to go braless! LIVE IT UP girl! :)
Post a Comment