Well, I did it. I signed up for Angelfood and put in my food order for this month. I spent $123 and will get two meal boxes, plus another 7.5 lbs of meat and a box of fresh veggies and fruit---even a mango comes in it this month! I pick it up on the 21st. I've also been invited to a Pampered Chef party so I can spend all that I saved on food on cooking gadgets...woohoo. Check out www.angelfoodministries.com for a location near you.
Cole now has a 504plan. A legally binding contract with specific classroom accommodations to help "level the playing field" for him. Hopefully the 504 will carry more weight than my ignored emails.
I had a spastic Tuesday as Cole verbalized in the morning that he was going to find someplace else to live. Usually his bark is way worse than his bite and I knew I was getting under his skin that morning so I just blew it off. I rolled up at the school at 4:28 to pick him up from his weight training and sat in the parking lot until 5:01. Frantic phone calls went out to Ara and to Jake to see if he had checked in with them. At 5:20 he walked in the door. He had gotten out at 4:25 and walked home. It's about a 2.5-3 mile walk. His bag is roughly 40 pounds...and the weather was cooling off and he was still in his sweaty workout clothes so I guess he had time to cool down (his body and mind) as he rucked it home.
WIS, WWA | Hello, Chiquita
1 day ago
No comments:
Post a Comment