I woke up the fighting Irish today. Well, he's not exactly Irish, more like Italian, but he was all spit and vinegar this morning. We made it to school only one hour late today. I am really getting burned out with this everyday. We've seen pcp after pcp, allergist, had all kinds of blood test, counseling, an adhd diagnosis, and now the psych wants to send Cole to a neurology center to address his sleep problems. Any possible college money has gone straight to medical attention these last two years. I'm sick of having appointments every week. I wish Ara could be more of a help, but he's barely holding it together. He can't seem to control himself any better that Cole. I am so sleep deprived that I hurt from head to toe.
I'm really am hooked on this Yiruma. I heard it on Dorshan's old blog and you tubed it and showed Ara, who eventually put a disc together for me. So today I'm gonna blast it and stare at the ceiling all day. It really is beautiful and relaxing.
WIS, WWA | kombucha girl
2 days ago
2 comments:
Ugh. You poor things. Blast that music!
I love his stuff. I got it from my soon to be sister! Yuck so sorry about the crappy day.
Post a Comment