Our little family Christmas celebration was quiet. I didn't plan a big meal: I wouldn't have had the energy to fix one even if I did plan one. Cole was uncooperative (and that is putting it mildly). I am trying to come to terms with the changes our Christmas celebration is taking as the children are growing up. I don't like the changes and my attitude is only making dealing with the changes worse. It just wasn't fun at all this year. I hate that Jake moved so far away. I hate that Cole is hardly ever here and when he is he is so rude. I hate that Andi spends most of her time in her room. I hate that no-one likes to play games or bake or do anything together. Teenagers just beat you up emotionally and it sucks.
WIS, WWA | Hello, Chiquita
1 day ago
No comments:
Post a Comment