Thursday, May 7, 2009

It was going so good

and then CRASH. Ara is on his way home from work and I dread telling him. At the last minute, I decided to rush my netflix movie to the post office and on the way back I stopped in at Marvelous Nail for a quick pedi and mani. btw Goodbye Serenity Hello Marvelous. Marvelous has the massaging chairs and a mani/pedi combo was only 30 bones. I was super excited. When I got home I ran into Jake on his way out. All day I thought he had my phone after his doc appt. because we were talking about phone features and he was using my phone at the bk lounge. He didn't have it. Ugg. Another phone bites the dust. I feel just sick. Phones and jewelry, I just can't hang onto. He's gonna be so pissed. And the house phone is out....again, so I can't even call burger king to ask if someone turned in a phone.
All is well...I went to the neighbors and called Burger King and they had my phone. and I think we are switching to Magic Jack for phone service through the computer and ditching cox.

1 comment:

Dorshan said...

We like magicjack. It serves its purpose... only has a few kinks. BUT heck for the price it is worth it for us.

you need a gps for your phone. LOL