but this time it wasn't me. Jake has the most severe type of acne known to mankind. Nodule acne. The dermatologist was so excited to see him and said 'Oh yeah, were gonna have a long term relationship here.' He's now on the dreaded accutane and looking forward to blood work every 30 days and a future of laser treatments....great. We were so excited that he didn't need braces, but I guess we get to fork over just as much to fix his skin. He also gets to have about 6, yes, 6 moles removed! I don't think he was expecting that. And the nurse practitioner is Andrea's current bf mom. HA! what a small world.
Yesterday I stopped past Lowe's and got a gallon of paint to paint the downstairs bathroom---the traditional Millhouse choice of antique white. But! I have 3/4 gallon of balsam beige that I lifted from a dear friends garage when she moved. And I am leaning heavy on the old man to do me some stripes in there. I also picked up a new light and faucet. I'm counting this bathroom redo as my Mothers Day gift.


2 comments:
Nice hardware.
Fun!!
Post a Comment