Monday, February 23, 2009

Boys & Bathrooms

One of my sons flushes before he's even finished...speed peeing, I guess. And I always holler, "did you wash" and he says, "I flushed" with a mischievous grin on his face. Tonight this whole ordeal brought back a memory. Jake was 5 he decided he was too old to go in the ladies restroom with me and the younger two, so I anxiously waited outside the men's restroom while he went inside. He came out all disgusted and serious. My mind is flashing of something horrible that could have happened to him in there by himself, and I ask what's wrong, holding my breath waiting for his answer. He replies, "That guy didn't even wash his hands, and he KNOWS where his hands have been!" It was all I could do to hold the laughter in because Jake was so serious about it.

No comments: