Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentines, Schmalentines

Wrestling season is over.
It snowed a few days ago.  I hope that is all we get this year.
I bought Cole a car.  2000 Chevy Cavalier.  It runs great.  Took it to our usual Treadquarters to have it looked over and they replaced the CV joint and did a transmission service.  The next day it quit working.  So we took it to American Pride.  They just called and it's ready for pick-up.  Turns out that Treadquarters put something back together wrong and the transmission fluid was too low--so that's why it kept cutting out and shutting down.  So it runs great again.  Hope Cole can squeeze 60,000 miles out of it.
My paycheck from my second job didn't get direct deposited....I had the routing number wrong.  I hope it is not a nightmare to fix with the payroll dept.  The GM seemed to care less. 
I'm exhausted.  And I've ate chocolate all day. 
I didn't get the closet door latched and while I was out Spike went on his usual scrounging mission and ate half a box of GS cookies.  Thankfully he went for the peanut butter and not the Thin Mints. 
I saw some shoes at TJMaxx, but couldn't commit to just one pair so I walked out with 0.  I wanted all four pair! But Ara would have had a heart attack with all the car $$ we just forked over.  So I will scout out TJMaxx until the next payday. 

No comments: