At work we have tiny cactus that is barely holding. Everyone is convinced that it is dead, and keeps pulling it out of its pot so now the roots are in shreds. I moved it to a sunny location a couple of weeks ago and was commenting on how good it is looking....And they insist it's dead. Well dead doesn't look pink and green to me. I was holding the pot and evil co-worker asked me to hand it to him. He shook it upside down over the trash. I shrieked. So now the poor thing is traumatized. I slammed the pot back down on the window sill and stomped off. He eventually dug it out of the trash and brought it to my desk. I am determined to save this cactus! just to prove them wrong. Even if I have to go out and buy another replacement. So now it is resting comfortably on my window sill...and I got new soil and root stimulator powder at the store. It gets three days in ICU and then I am re potting it.
1 comment:
You crack me up =)
Post a Comment