Today's weigh in was another 2 pounds down in what seemed like a lousy dieting week. But the best part is the this week I lost an amazing 7 pounds of fat and gained 2 pounds of muscle and the rest is water. This brings my total weight loss to 13.5 pounds...That's a loss of 15 pounds of fat total and .5 pounds of water loss from my start date and up 2 pounds of muscle mass. I now have moved from the Low Cal Diet of 800 calories to the Modified Low Cal Diet of 1200 calories a day. Of all the things to eat I want a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. I don't even like PBJ's, but that's what I'm craving.
Yay Me!
I took Andi to deposit her very first paycheck. And then we hit TJMaxx and checked out the handbags and shoes. She eyed an orange leather backpack, that I've got to sneak back and buy for one of her birthday gifts. Fingers crossed that it will still be there tomorrow. And I have at least two - no fours pair of shoes on my mind that may find their way in the cart too.
Oh I don't know if I blogged it, but Andi's job was at a local preschool...she filled in as the substitute babysitter for the instructors elementary age kids. She spent a week doing arts and crafts with the kiddos while the regular girl was on vacation. I am so proud of her. She had a blast. She put all her $ plus her last 4 allowances in the bank. She's saving for a car.
I am seriously thinking of spray painting all of the family photo frames in the house black. I'm sick of the chintzy gold and greens that they are. Got a $5 Ace reward card burning a hole in my wallet. Ara and I both have Friday off....so maybe that will be my weekend project.
WIS, WWA | Hello, Chiquita
1 day ago
2 comments:
I say go for it and spray paint those frames!!! I am dying to hit up the thrift stores here to find cool stuff to spray paint like I see on all of these blogs!
I have to know- how is the cactus doing???
Post a Comment