Friday, April 1, 2011

Wouldn't you know, as soon as I proclaim I am working from home on Tues and Thurs I had to work in the office on Thurs. Grrr. And since my meeting ran late, I asked Ara to be home in time to take Cole to driver's ed. Turned out I got to Williamsburg in time, but since I already had Ara tasked out with the dirty chore of taking Cole, I stopped at JCPenny's on my way home. I have their credit card and it was customer appreciation day (extra 20% off when you used your card). I browsed the clearance racks and scored two bras and a Nike sweatshirt---my grand total was $25.47. Ara wants to participate in the community yard sale this year. It's on the 16th...so I have begun the gathering of items to put in. I am not thrilled about this---I'd rather just donate or freecycle everything, but Ara is insisting. It's always so much work. I cleared out the hall linen closet today. Found some sheets and curtains to put in. Turns out I cleared a whole 2 shelves---so I moved the stockpile of toiletries I've been keeping in my closet to that closet. Still grocery gaming so I have lots of toothpaste, shave cream, and deodorant. I did a quick run through on the kitchen and only came up with a souvenir can opener that at co-worker got me from Hawaii. And the rest of the downstairs is pretty bare...I'm know were going to have to dig through the attic to get more stuff. I am not looking forward to that at all. Spring Break for my high schoolers is this week. Today was the first day off. No alarms before sun-up was awesome. And Jake even agreed to drive Andi to her friends. Shocker...that was the first time he's ever volunteered to do that. We have no big plans, other than the above mentioned get read for yard sale activity. Day One: Friday Jake took his friends to Busch Gardens, Cole is fishing the James with his friends, and Andi is hanging out at her friends.

No comments: