Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Not Seeing It, Not Feeling It

I will be so glad when all this yard sale stuff is out of my living room. Jake, my ever-loving trash picker, keeps dragging stuff out of the piles and up to his room. I am letting go of some of the old kids toys. Face it, they're teens and keeping the toys isn't changing that. Still hanging on to the legos and kinex. All the Easter eggs are bagged and tagged, and there is three sacks of stuffed animals. As of today Jake's taxes are done. He printed them, signed them and (hopefully) mailed them. For some reason that was stressing me a lot. Over spring break I dyed Andi's hair a dark brown. She been begging to color her hair for a long time, and I have been stubborn. A friend used some of her moms leftover dye and it was a horrible reddish color. I hated it. This dark brown looks much better with her skin color. She was actually sent to the nurse by a teacher because she looked so pale with the other color. Still trying to do P90X. Not seeing the results like in all the youtube videos, but still working hard at it. I convinced Ara to buy some 25lb weights so I can use the 10 and 15 that he's hogging. I know he can do heavier weight than 15lb! We're on week 10 and counting this as our first round, since we gave up last time due to the flu. 3 weeks to go to end the phase and then on to the second round, and that's where I'm hoping to see results. And it would probable help if I recorded my weight and reps so I can push myself harder. I love the Plyometrics (jump training). The weather is perfect for running/walking but the pollen is killer right no. I had the window open for a few hours and woke up with a raging sinus headache. We ran out of Zyrtec yesterday. Back up meds are Benedryll and no one wants to take that. Book club is this friday, and I'm not feeling the book at all. American Rust. Only read the first chapter and it has a Of Mice and Men feel to it. Yuck.

No comments: