Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Up and Coming Attractions

I don't think I mentioned the hideous floor length pajamas Ara got me from Land's End. Or that we paid off one of our credit cards and had a cash only Christmas this year. Long story short...I returned the PJ's to Land's End, but he had used the credit card that we paid off (so I wouldn't see the purchase) and the return was credited to that card. So now we have a negative $40 balance. Then yesterday we got a $10 off offer at Best Buy if we use that credit card, and my boss gave Ara a $50 gift card to Best Buy. So our convoluted plan is to purchase an over the stove microwave from Best Buy with our gift card and credit card and use the Christmas cash we got as gifts to pay off the credit card. Now were hoping Best Buy will have a great deal on microwaves within the next month.
We also get rewards points every time we use our debit card as a credit card. We checked our balance and had enough points to get a $200 gift card to Target....so we sent off for that. Hopefully it will show up before the 29th because Target has the Shark Navigator vacuum on sale for $179 with a $20 gift card back. I plan on using the leftover gift card money and the $20 one to buy a cool touch fry daddy. And hoping that if the deep fryer goes on sale that I could get an electric tea kettle too! I know. Crazy.

No comments: