Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Now Reading...

I charged my Nook and loaded a gift card that a friend got me for Christmas. Note: I love Barnes and Noble gift cards. Two of the most recent reads are Water for Elephants by Sarah Gruen and The Glass Castle by Jeanette WallsWater for Elephants is also being released as a film sometime this year. I hope they did the book justice and I'm not disappointed.

I also read Strange Bedpersons by Jennifer Cruise. The characters reminded me an awful lot of the sitcom Dharma & Greg from the late 90's. It was OK, but I've read better.

Now I am reading The Bridges of Madison County by Robert James Waller. I found it when I was looking on the shelf to see if the local library had anything else by Jeanette Walls. I remember the movie so I though I'd read the book and the epilogue A Thousand Country Roads. And then for fun I got some more Sophie Kinsella books-- The Undomestic Goddess, and Shopaholic take Manhattan.


No comments: