thegrocerygame.com
The GG is easier to navigate and even if you don't sign up for the game there are still lots of free printable coupons. Install the coupon printer and your set. I still get mine out the old fashioned way from the newspaper, but may head this way soon. The GG does have a cost involved to play the game--get the printout of the sales and coupons to use each week at chosen store(s).
couponmom.com
The CM list is in no apparent order and sometimes the math didn't make sense. regular price 2.50-1.00 coupon=2.oo final price. My math says the final price would be 1.50???? But it's FREE so I may play with it a few times. Right now it has a thumbs down. Besides having the database of weekly sales and coupons, I also found other freebies, like samples. I only had to answer a mere 47 questions to get a free sample of snuggle. Not such a freebie after you plow through 4 pages of answering no to other offers.
For both sites only 1 grocery store is available in my area....the beloved Harris Teeter. But the CM has Target and Walmart, Walgreens and Rite Aid.
WIS, WWA | kombucha girl
2 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment