okay...so I've been one all along but this lower leg pain and being bed ridden isn't working wonders on my mood. I was trapped in my room today with no food or water...because Ara neglected me. He has no forsight. I did get out of bed and tried to hobble around....clearly this house isn't handicapped accesable. I had to feed the pets and get my own water and scrounge up a granola bar. Oh well. The doc told me to stay on the crutches for 2 weeks. One day has my biceps and palms screaming in addition to my leg. I have to go to work tomorrow because some moron can't follow securtiy protocol and now there is MANDATORY security training at 3:30 on a friday night which mean I won't be home before 6. I may go in around lunch time since it takes me forever to move around. I flipped out on Ara because the house is a disaster and all the crap explosion happened last night when I climbed into bed at 4 pm. How hard is it to put a fruit roll up wrapper in the trash. Clearly too hard for my people! and the upstairs hallway is filled with laundry baskets (total of 5) and dirtly clothes that weren't even in or near the baskets! Walking normally would have been hard let alone in crutches. I can't even go on because it's like reliving it all over again and my blood is already boiling. Anyway Ara is attempting to clean...his standard have dropped severly over the years. I think he's half blind when it comes to grime and he claims he doesn't know where anything goes. After 20 years he should have some inkling to my organization method.
No comments:
Post a Comment