I survived the Vegas trip, but just barely. I feel like I am fighting some kind of cold and am super tired. That 3 hour time change kicked my butt. So I came home super tired (grouchy) and was expecting people to have missed me and be ready to celebrate. No can do. Ara just doesn't get that I like birthdays and holidays. After many tears on Tuesday night...he came home with a cake and balloons when he went to pick Jake up from work. I am loving that Jake works at a grocery. Next year I am throwing my own party!
This weekend I spent the whole time napping, crocheting, and watching movies. Not super fun, but super needed to just take a minute and slow down.
Trying to get psyched up to get some outdoor work wrapped up (power washing fence and more weed pulling).
WIS, WWA | Hello, Chiquita
1 day ago
No comments:
Post a Comment