Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Happy 14 Andi

Andrea is fourteen today. Wow. And the evening is packed with Cole's game, Andi's open house, and Jake has something with his senior project. She's having a couple girlfriends over on Friday so today is our small family celebration. I am going to try to make cupcakes with a cream cheese chocolate chip filling and moo shoo pork. I may splurge and buy some fried crab rangoons somewhere.

My dresser is finally finished! and in the middle of this ants raided my kitchen. Its absolutely amazing how much I can stuff into a cabinet. So now that that's done, I set up my sewing and stacks of projects back into the dining room, which should be called the hobby lobby or something cool like that. I also started a new crochet project over the weekend. I am halfway done....

the pattern is free at redheart.com I am making it with perfectly plum simply soft eco yarn. Yarn made out of recycled plastic bottles!

2 comments:

The Letteer Family said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR DEAR ANDREA!!!
I should really get into crocheting again. That's beautiful!

Unknown said...

You making this for me too...??? LOL Looks sooo comfy. Looks like the birthday shin-dig was fun! The dresser looks GREAT!