Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Vegas here I come

In conversation with friends last night, I realized, thanks to Ara and his Math skills, that I will be 40 this year. I have gone the whole year thinking I am 38 not 39. Wow. I can't even get over the shock of this when the friend asked me to go to Vegas with her in place of her husband. He's buying the ticket--he just didn't want his wife to go alone. She's going with a group of friends to celebrate someones 50th b-day. I've never met these people. Ara is all in favor of it.

3 comments:

The Letteer Family said...

WOW! Sounds like fun! You should have a blast! I can't believe you thought you were 38 when you are really 39. That's so funny! Actually, I can believe it because for about 5 minutes or so a couple of weeks ago I totally thought that I was 26 instead of 27. Aaron had to tell me otherwise...a few times until I realized he was right.

Mom of Three said...

Oh you will have a blast!!!!

Unknown said...

Yay! Sounds like fun.