Friday, June 19, 2009

I'm not dying

So it seems I am not dying, or going crazy. I have been dizzy, seeing stars, and hearing a humming/buzzing sound since Tuesday. I am exhausted and can't catch my breath. It seems my teens are causing some anxiety. Along with dear old RAI and upcoming jury duty. Who needs sleep? Apparently not me---so my unconscious self says. And I have a viral infection in my middle ear which would explain why I walking around with my head tilted, tugging on my earlobes and screaming like a three year old. I'm not a bitch. I have an ear infection. So this is our secret to 19 successful years of marriage. Argue like 4 year olds, and then snuggle up like nothing happened. He still took me to urgent care, filled up my car gulp mug with diet Pepsi, and was at my beck and call all day. I do love him. and maybe, just maybe we'll have sex again someday. but not today. although these dizzy spell and flashy silver stars floating around my head may add to the excitement and be a big boost to his ego...'wow you are so good I'm seeing stars'. I'll never tell. Thursday Ara went on a rant because: when I didn't see him making an attempt to make dinner I ordered pizza. He was pissed that half the neighborhood was over...so that turned into me screaming about how selfish he is and how our kids eat at every one's house and he can share his pizza. and then I launched into something about how he could even question why I don't want to have sex. Something to the effect of "I don't like the character of the man attached to the penis". He said, "its just a penis who cares". I said, "This girls has standards". What an oxymoron. Me. Standards. Yeah, that argument had real high standards. Along with me telling him he pouts like a 12 yo girl and the lack of parenting help. That went like this. with me in my mock Ara voice...'lets have kids, my job is done, I shot the sperm in your vagina'. And that is only the tip of the ice burg of Thursday. That just the stuff with Ara and I. There was also Cole drama and Andi drama, and Jake drama. Veronica had every one in her sites. So yes after Thursday I did decided I shouldn't be going off my antidepressants so I am weening myself back on. I don't need an intervention. My meltdown is fizzling out. And Ara by far is the most patient man ever. Next to my dad. Those are some big shoes to fill.

1 comment:

The Letteer Family said...

Well, I hope you get over your ear infection soon. I absolutely hate it when my ear hurts!