Thursday, June 11, 2009

Corn Hole, Test, Drama

Ace ended up being sold out of the corn hole boards BUT I got lucky because my friends husband ROCKS. He had made some the weekend before and gave them up to me for a sweet price. Now no matter what she says...Dave is up on a pedestal. I'm hiding them at a neighbors house and sweet talked their son into painting them for me. Today's agenda involves getting paint and making to corn bags.

Passed the clerical testing for the school division job with flying colors! While I was there others were filtering in to take the same test and didn't make it past the first 15 questions. You're only allowed to miss 4 before the computerized test shuts down. NO typing speed test---thankfully. I qualified for a Secretary III position which makes me a better candidate for the one I applied for. And if a Secretary III or II position opens up I wouldn't have to retake any test. I really hope this pans out. Its my first choice. Although part of me wants to stay with RAI until the end of the year with travel offer...just so I can stay with my work buddies that much longer.

There was too much drama at work yesterday with the closing and transferring of patients. I don't think management is all on the same page. One is telling us to move forward and the other is telling us to slow down. And all the employees are freaking out about their jobs even though they've been told they can work at the other clinic.

No comments: