Ara is on his mandetory trip---that seems stupid to me. But I guess the paycheck generators get to call the shots. As he's packing he's compaining about his jeans...this is the only thing he says, 'I miss beltloops'. I have no idea what he was talking about. Then he packs his suitcase with textbooks, laptop, and metronome. I asked if he was taking his guitar...nope, just the metronome. He says he's gonna play with his mind. Should I be worried? He's packed his suitcase like a hermit and is planning on listening to a metronome with no instrument. While he was in the bathroom (loading up his shower bag) I handed him the tweezers and asked him to put them away. Now I can't find the tweezers. Last night when I talked to him he said he packed them in his bag. ???? Metronome, tweezers, books. What the hell is he planning on doing in his hotel room? So now I have drifting eyebrows with no way to coral them back into place. Gotta love him. And he woke up in the middle of the night in a panic that his socks wouldn't match. Ugg. He absolutely flipped out that I suggested the kids and I come for the weedend. He says he doesn't know what he can and can't do and doesn't want to get fired and he is in training mode. I think he just wants to veg out over the weedend with nothing to do. I think he should come home Sat and Sun and bring my tweezers back. I think he'll be bored after the first two hours holed up in his hotel room. I think he is stupid.
2 comments:
I get frantic when I can't find my tweezers too.
LOL...I agree... he wants a quiet weekend.
Post a Comment