For the first time in a long time...I AM 100% CAUGHT UP ON LAUNDRY!...that is until tonight. I accomplished this only because I decided to retrieve a root beer out of hiding (all soda is hidden under the living room chair out of lazy teens eyesight-just in case you visit and want one) and apparently I shook the box trying to get it. Nothing like creating a root beet explosion in the middle of the living room. Most of it got on me. It was hideous...I was trying to wrap a fizzing can in my shirt to save the area rug, wall, and furniture.
I am almost out of the stone ages. My IPOD came today. Now I gotta wait on Ara to reinstall and uninstall a bunch of stuff on the computer. Yes! I am capable, but he has the computer set up so only the 'administrator', which of course is him, can do stuff like that. control freak. But on the bright side we've had this computer 7+ (yikes) years and it's never crashed or picked up a virus.
Ara has Friday and Monday off for no apparent reason except to make me jealous. So tomorrow I think I'm gonna take the day off just to bug him all day. We have a master plan to clean out the attic and get rid of some junk we haven't touched in years. I still have a ton of the kids toys that is super hard to part with. I think were gonna set up the bunk bed in Andi's room and push the futon back into Cole's room...he has a super huge room. And give Jake Andi's bed. He's been sleeping on the futon in the computer room and its killing his back. So that's the agenda I'm pushing tomorrow. I'm afraid if I'm not home and he tackles it himself one of two things will happen. 1) He will play all day and never start or 2) The attic will be completely empty and all the stuff including Christmas deco will be in the truck destined for the dump.
WIS, WWA | Hello, Chiquita
1 day ago
1 comment:
wait? Christmas deco in the truck for the dump??say it isn't so! Any of it good? I'm a christmas freak.
Post a Comment