Ara and I are two weeks from our last weigh in with the doc for this weight loss plan. I have lost 7 this time and he has lost over 20 - all since Feb. I wanted to lose 5 more but seriously doubt if that will happen in the next two weeks. Little does Ara know, but our next challenge will be training for a mud run. Maybe not the official Tough Mudder, maybe just a fun run, but something. As soon as we're not in weight loss mode, I plan, with or without Ara's consent, to get a gym membership and trainer.
Job changes are in the works for me. May is so crazy. Jake swears in (US Army) tomorrow and turns 21 Wednesday. My oldest is 21! He is slotted to leave the end of May and start BCT (basic combat training) in June. I overheard he and his GF talking JOP wedding. Cole got accepted into Airborne school and after that goes on to RASP (Ranger Assessment ? ?), then will deploy with a Ranger unit for 4 months and then come back and train with Rangers until they feel he is ready for Ranger school - then he will be an official Army Ranger. Andi gave up her Junior prom to go to Cole's graduation, I think she was really bummed, but was a good sport about it because she also missed her brother. She has also started running.
WIS, WWA | Hello, Chiquita
1 day ago
No comments:
Post a Comment