Friday, January 20, 2012

Not sure if Cole is still number 2 in the district. He's hoping to hold that spot. He has Impetigo again, hoping it clears up by the next district meet. Ram Rumble this weekend at Lafayette. He's wrestling up a weight class and not happy about it. the Rumble is a tournament and not a district meet. Doc cleared him to wrestle with his oozing face rash since he's had a 24 hr round of antibiotics. Last time doc said no wrestle until the rash completely cleared. I thought it was odd to get two different orders. The attendance sub gave me a hard time yesterday when I turned in a long note to excuse the kids tardies/absence....I am terrible about writing notes because the morning is such a mad house here (literally and figuratively). I had no idea that we had to fill out a special form for college visits...so all of Cole's visits are marked as unlawful field trips. She said its in the handbook that I signed off on. I said no one reads every word of the handbook when they have to sign 28 papers for each child on the first day of school. She glared at me. Customer service at JHS sucks.

No comments: