Sunday, October 9, 2011

Getting Busy

Since joining Pinterest (let me know if you want an invite) I have found all kinds of cute ideas to keep me crafty.  I haven't actually finished anything yet, but that's par for the course with me.  :) I found a simple applesauce recipe for the crock pot.  It's making the house smell all yummy and fall-like right now.  And I did make a key lime cheesecake for Andi's b-day.
Yesterdays project was making a trash bag container for the car.  But I have to use up the rest of the antibacterial wipes so I can pop the bags in and toss it in the car.


Ara is on a landscaping kick. And this is what he's done....

 He ripped out the Cottonester Bushes in front of the porch.  And transplanted all the Daffodil Bulbs to the back bed.  And then planted grass seed.  bye bye flowerbed.
And then he tore out a sorry excuse for a sidewalk and replanted the Dwarf Conifers to the back bed.  And then he planted grass seed. bye bye flowerbed.
And this is where it all ended up.  He pruned all the lower branches off the tree and transplanted all the bushes from the front and side beds. I think it looks great and I can see it all from the kitchen window.  I still have my flowerbed around the tree out front and down the side of the house so I am OK to loose two to grass.





But
I  am pretty sure this is NOT what I meant when I asked him to prune the Butterfly Bush

No comments: