Sunday, July 17, 2011

Day ?

I lost track of what day it is in my WL journey...but I am in my second week.  The doc was right, it was easier to do while on vacation.  I thought it was pretty hard to do while visiting my parents, but waking up on Sat morning and being home all day was way harder.  All I want to do is snack.  I did cheat and has some  goldfish crackers with my tomato soup.  The tomato is gross!  It has green flecks of some leafy thing floating in in.   According to my scale I am down 6 pounds...on Weds I will find out exactly how much of that is fat and how much is water.  Hoping for 2 pounds of fat loss a week. I am so hungry that its getting hard...I may have to get the injections after all.  I hate needles so opted not to do that at my last visit.  I could choose between a B12 shot or a Lipo-B shot.  The lipo-b has more vitamins, amino acids, and minerals in it.  I can't figure out if  I am tired from traveling, pms or the diet.  I had to really push myself to do 30 minutes of cardio today. So much for my 600 calorie daily burn goal.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hang in there!!! YOU CAN DO THIS!!! I am starting tomorrow (headed back to the gym & eating better etc...) Was thinking about the shots as well. You'll have to tell me if (you do get it) if it is worth it. I am about ready to go in for my annual (wake up call). NOT fun, but it must be done right? Well, wish we could have said hello in passing. Oh well... we will get to see each other SOME DAY!