And the drama continues...
me and my snarky mouth told Jake he was never driving any of our cars again. Over the weekend he spent the night at Matt's, but when Ara and I drove past the place where his girlfriend is staying our truck was parked there. So I jumped to conclusions that he stayed the night there, and not at Matt's. He insists that he stayed at Matt's and went there for breakfast. That's when I got snarky and told him if he thought he was old enough to play house he could get his own damn car. So on Tuesday he bought a car. He got a 1999 Ford Escort Sedan, red, badly dented, mismatched tires, cracked windshield, and expired inspection. So today, I helped him get set up with auto insurance. Since the car is titled in his name, he can't be on our policy anymore. Lucky him got a great deal on a side shoot policy from ours. He qualified for preferred rates since that's what we have and he has been on ours for 3 years with no accidents. Glass Masters is coming tomorrow to replace the windshield, and I scheduled an appointment for new tires and inspection. He pays for the glass, I'll treat him to new tires. I even picked up some new wiper blades at walmart today.
Cole was home today. His back is in knots and he's been on the heating pad all day. He seriously needs to be in a bubble this year. He hasn't made one full week of school since the mono episode. His junior year is a hot mess.
And I had no cavities at the dentist today. I got three gold stars from the hygienist, and raced straight to walmart and loaded up on candy.
WIS, WWA | Hello, Chiquita
1 day ago
No comments:
Post a Comment