Well I bit the bullet and let my inner grouch show today. Earlier this week, I found out that my son's gf was over when I wasn't home. (and no I'm not saying who). I am struggling to find something, anything to like about this girl. Today, I am working from home and she shows up at 11:00 (hope I didn't give away which son, now). They had their smokes (another grievance) and then came inside to watch TV...I'm trying to do my actual paid work at the kitchen table and they're gonna watch movies! I told them I didn't want them hanging out here so they made plans to leave and then started to walk upstairs! IDIOTS. What part of don't hang out here do you not understand. So I called him back in to the kitchen, and told him he knew he was not allowed to have girls in his bedroom. He gave me the duh look so I also added that I don't want her in my house at all. She stomped out at he slumped out to her car and sped off. I am really tired of the sneaky rule breaking. It's not that I don't want him to have a gf, I would just prefer he have one that inspires him to be a better person. Since dating her his bank account and goals have dwindled. I want to see major improvement. Most of the time, I try to be encouraging and supportive, but today I don't have the energy. gray skies go away.
No comments:
Post a Comment