Thursday, September 30, 2010

Remember I am only human

It has been frustration after frustration since last Weds. Maybe because I am feeling under the weather, but I am losing my cool every time I turn around. And everyone seems to be a contributor.
I know we need this rain, but I don't want to drive or walk around in it. I just want to curl up and go back to bed. I know work will be flooded and my shoes will be ruined trying to get to the front door. I wish I would have brought my laptop home yesterday.
Jake and I are fighting. Ara got off work 1 1/2 early yesterday so Jake could get to work on time because I needed the other car to take the Cole and Andi to dental. I pulled up and Ara was right behind me and Jake got in the car with Cassie. He found another ride to work---kudos for him--but didn't tell his parents. I screeched a few obscenities in the driveway that I'm not so proud of now.
I feel like all the assignments I have done at work are not exactly right. Can't seem to get the boss's vision and hit the mark.
And Ara is driving me nuts. Focus, Focus, Focus! It's not a hard concept to grasp---don't turn on the TV, or other noise makers (ie., guitar plugged into amp) when Cole is trying to do homework. Don't try to talk to Cole when he is driving. Don't make fat inferences to Andi. Don't try to hug me when I have a hot pan I am trying to pour into a colander. Just don't. Do put your clothes in the hamper. Do wash a load of laundry/dishes. Do run the vacuum. Do clean the dog's ears.

1 comment:

Mom of Three said...

And do take your dip bottles out of my damn car... I started throwing them in the yard, but Dave still doesn't get it.