Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Improvements

Last week for lunch I hit Ulta and splurged on face stuff. I had a free sample of Murad lotion so I wanted to buy an actual bottle. I ended up with a sample pack of the whole Essential C line. Trying to fade some sun damage. I think my itchy puffy eyes were from the cetephil I was using because since I made the switch it's gone.


Jake's gf showed up on the front porch in tears last night. Apparently she feels like Jake is avoiding her because she called him 32 times in a 3 hours span and he didn't respond. Oh to be 18 again and that's all I'll say about that.


So So So ready for school to start. All the fun stuff teens do is.....ummmm....exhausting for parents. (physically and emotionally) I really do wish they knew everything like they think they do - wouldn't that be peachy. So I read The Help over the weekend, with my 'sleepless teenager' nights.


And downloaded The Art of Racing in the Rain,

"A heart-wrenching but deeply funny and ultimately uplifting story of family, love, loyalty, and hope—a captivating look at the wonders and absurdities of human life... as only a dog could tell it" as quoted on google.

No comments: