We survived Jake's 18th b-day, (BARELY) and Ara's b-day, Jake's Graduation, Andi's Completion (of 8th grade) Ceremony, and Cole's 16th is tomorrow. This has been the most expensive month in the history of our family! I took both boys to the outlet mall yesterday where they managed to spend approximately 500 dollars at 3 stores. I have no idea what to do for Cole's b-day---he's gotten all his gifts early and it's so hot out that I don't feel like making or going out to buy a cake. Need some motivation here.
One a lighter note---I am down 8 pounds. Way more to go but that's progress. And I'm running again. I'm trying Sommersizing, which is working. Giving up sweets is so so hard...I have some dark chocolate hidden in my dresser. I've sworn of fries (again) and switched to onion rings. I'm ignoring the fact that they are breaded and deep fried.
My eyelids were swollen yesterday---I don't know if it was the bug spray I used or a different face lotion. They are still kind of itchy today but at least normal looking.
WIS, WWA | kombucha girl
2 days ago
1 comment:
woohoo 8lbs! you go girl! go do something for coles bday, like the beach for the day, etc.
Post a Comment