Yesterday I hit JCPenny and Dicks Sporting Goods and got some clothes for Cole's Christmas. And today I hit JCP.com and got Jake and Andi some more good online deals. The stuff I was going to buy Jake in the store for 30 was online for 19 and I got a 15% off online coupon while shopping yesterday. I got Andi ring that was originally 100 something for 20 something...sapphires and real diamonds. So far I have only spent $198 all together. I love JCPenny. I need to write my ideas down for the rest so I don't go overboard and start getting things for other people besides the kids. I have no idea what to get the husband. I thought about a massage gift certificate but I don't' know if he would ever use it.
1 comment:
Great deals! I need to look there as well! I bet that ring is beautiful!!
Post a Comment