Wednesday, October 21, 2009

New Job

The new job and I are getting along. My only frustration is that the people I need stuff from to do my part aren't moving as fast as I am. That's the government for ya. I'm just not used to sitting around with nothing to do, so I've had to perfect the art of looking busy. And that's getting old. Hopefully things will pick up soon--the big cheese did tell me I came in at a slow time. I moved in to my cubicle this week...and you know me-I already moved some file cabinets around. I only have two of them, but they are empty so I took advantage and set it up how I work. Snacks on the left and work on the right (ha Ha). My top drawer is filled with protein bars and hot tamales.

1 comment:

The Letteer Family said...

I'm glad it's all working out for you. Hopefully things will speed up for you soon! Nice organizing, by the way. :)