Wednesday, August 26, 2009

grueling interview

the interview was grueling. and I'm glad it is over with. I didn't do horribly but don't feel I made a stunning impression. It was a panel interview and they had a list of questions that were very elaborate. I have to admit it was hard for me to think fast enough to describe my experience in the way the questions were worded. I was prepared for the standard line up of questions like Why should I hire you, Tell me about yourself, What are your weaknesses...but the questions about medicaid billing, third party insurance, and accounts payable threw me for a loop. The original application didn't list the exact job description so I had no idea what I was walking into. I have a feeling this panel was part of the screening process, and that if I made it there will be more interviews ahead. Anyway I am zonked.

2 comments:

The Letteer Family said...

Ugh. Well, I'm glad it's over with for you..this interview anyways. :)

Unknown said...

I think you under estimate your ability. You're very quick on your feet. Good learning experience. IMAGINE... a job asking questions about the position rather than character... hehehe ;) Something will come up soon!