I put in another application today. This one is with Sentara as an admin assistant at a physicians office. Its very close to exactly what I do now and the pay looks very attractive. My resume almost matches the job posting and they contacted me with an email asking me to apply so hopefully that is a good sign. I also heard through the grapevine that RAI wants to offer me something on Friday---but it involves travel. I am not up for that! Maybe if the kids were grown and out on there own, but at this point I don't want to be away and miss anything. Don't ask me why because teens usually are no fun--but thanks to Lexapro mine are. I'd love to stay with RAI but only if it involved working with the same people I currently work with---I'm not all that impressed with upper management at this point. Seen too much butt kissing, lip service and back stabbing to want to be mixed up with them any more than what I already am. Part of me wonders if they are just trying to come up with a bogus offer to wiggle out of any severance. At this point I am trying to maintain my professionalism (loose as it is) and not burn any bridges.
4 comments:
burn the bridges and fight the fires with me lol- just kidding- sorta
oh I tagged you at my blog
Good luck with Sentara then!
Well gee... hope they don't read your blog... LOL
Post a Comment