so much for job security in the medical field. My dialysis center is closing....August 1 is the last day. Our Center Director hasn't actually made the announcement, but another CD let me know yesterday when I dropped off an infusion pump and insulin. I've got some leads, nothing solid though. We'll see where I end up. Of course Ara is extremely stressed out over it. He wants me filling out applications today. He worries too much about money and gives it way to much power over his life and happiness. I try not to let it spill over on to me...but he's got a choke hold on the finances. I know we'll be fine, we're resourceful and have had much leaner times.
The magic jack didn't work out for us....we mailed it back for a full refund yesterday and the cable guy is supposed to be coming today to fix the house phone.
Ara just may hooked on corn hole. He was looking up directions on how to make the boards. Much safer than horseshoe... I probably don't have the grip strength to toss a horseshoe without taking out some innocent bystander. I still want my hammock, picnic table, Adirondack chairs and fire pit, but I'll settle for a corn hole game first.
WIS, WWA | kombucha girl
2 days ago
4 comments:
not sure if you got my text but ACE in newport news has cornboards now that are made out of plywood like ours- they are 79 and come with the bags as well. Not a bad deal and you can still paint them yourself.
Well crap... that's awful news. You'll get something though. You're too awesome! ;) Bummer about the Magicjack... we have our moments, but they are few and far between. Worth it for the price. I don't even know what cornhole is.... sounds dirty... LOL
That stinks about the whole job thing! I hope it doesn't take too long before you find another! Have fun playing cornhole!!!
Robyn, got the text...I'm gonna look local at the bigger ACE down by Sal's.
Dorshan, Cornhole is unbelievable and you would be hooked in a heartbeat.
Post a Comment