Yesterday in an insane moment, right before it was time to cook dinner, I emptied all the bottom kitchen cabinets and one upper cabinet and cleaned them out and moved some stuff around. I was so tired of twisting around into the back corner to get my favorite casserole dish. So now my pasta maker is in the back corner. Of course I buried the crock pots in the way back of a cabinet and then decided to make shredded BBQ chicken for tonight. So this morning I had to twist around and dig out the crock pot. Geez.
On the way home from work I did a quick U turn and went to the pottery. It's such a dump, but now that Ukrops on Mooretown Rd is closed there is nowhere else to get cheap mailbox flags. And I have to fancy up the mailbox with quirky flags so I bought 6. Yes 6! Because I may never get up the nerve to get to the pottery by myself again. Now my mailbox is proudly adorned with a cutesy flag that has three kids hanging out of the windows of a house and says We kid proofed the house, but they keep getting in. Nice. I think it's hilarious if not a bit redneck of me.
WIS, WWA | Hello, Chiquita
1 day ago
1 comment:
HAHA! I want to see a picture of it!
Post a Comment